Get help now
Help and support is available right now if you need it. You don't have to struggle with difficult feelings alone.
If you have harmed yourself or think someone else may have, call 999.
- If you need urgent help as you are in mental health distress, you can call 0800 953 0110 - 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Big White Wall is a service commissioned across Lancashire and South Cumbria for young people aged 16+ to access their online service. Click on the image button below to get help with anxiety, depression and other common mental health issues
- For free, safe and anonymous online support, Kooth is available Monday-Friday 12pm-10pm and Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm.
Read more about CAHMS support in your area:
- West Lancashire
- Central Lancashire
- Fylde and Wyre
- North Lancashire
- Morecambe Bay and South Cumbria
- East Lancashire including Blackburn with Darwen
- For instant support, please contact Childline for free on 0800 1111. You can talk to them about anything; no problem is too big or too small. To get in touch with them online, visit the Childline contact page.
- You can call The Samaritans anytime, day or night, on 116 123. They also have a variety of contact methods that can be found on the Samaritans website.
- The YoungMinds Crisis Messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need support, you can text YM to 85258. It is free and confidential to text the service from the following major networks: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. For more information, please visit the YoungMinds website.
- Hopeline UK is a suicide prevention helpline for children and young people. You can call 0800 068 4141 or text 07860039967. For more information, please visit the Hopeline website.