The Prince’s Trust Team programme is running in Lancaster and Morecambe!
28th June 2019
Charlotte Dargue, who recently completed the programme, said that other young people in a similar position to her should, “…try the course, because you will get something out of it, whether that is a job or the qualification that is offered. I have really enjoyed the course and feel like its improved my life.”
The course includes:
· an outdoor activity residential experience
· gaining useful work experience and employability skills
· training and day experiences with local Fire Fighters
· completing projects to develop new skills and help in the local community
· gaining nationally recognised qualifications
For more information, visit the Prince’s Trust website:
To refer a young person or to get more information, contact Charlie on 07900268708 or by emailing PTMorecambe@lancsfirerescue.org.uk.