Another Prince’s Trust Team programme starts 23 September at Lancaster Fire Station. They are now looking for unemployed young people to apply to take part in the programme.
If a young person:
• lives in or around Morecambe or Lancaster
• is 16 – 25
• is not in Employment, Education or Training…
…and wants to be, then the Prince’s Trust Team programme is a good option. It is an entirely free course that is tailored to an individual’s interests and capabilities, and it includes:
• an outdoor activity residential experience
• gaining useful work experience and employability skills
• training and day experiences with local Fire Fighters
• completing projects to develop new skills and helping out in the local community
• gaining nationally recognised qualifications.
For more information, visit the Prince’s Trust website - https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/get-job/boost-your-confidence.
To refer a young person or to get more information, please contact Charlie on 07900 268708 or by email at PTMorecambe@lancsfirerescue.org.uk.